- Safe, wholesome, top-quality food
- Respect for our environment by using sustainable practices
- Conservation of natural resources
- Innovation of products and procedures
- Sharing our successes with our employees and community
Danna Farms is a Yuba County farming enterprise growing fruits, vegetables, and walnuts for domestic and international markets. We are family owned and operated by 3rd and 4th generation California farmers who are passionate about growing the highest quality food.
We believe that by combining proven agricultural know-how and sustainable practices with our business traditions based on integrity, excellence, and vision, we market safe produce that delivers not only good taste and nutrition, but also enjoyment to consumers.